Labour and birth is the culmination of a period of pregnancy. We hope that our articles will help and guide you through this journey.
- 1 Stages Of Labour
- 2 True and False Labour
- 3 Common Causes Of Preterm Labor In Kenyan Mothers
- 4 Induction of Labor
- 5 Questions to ask your Childbirth Care Provider
- 6 Elective Repeat Cesarean Section (ERCS)
- 7 The Postpartum Period
- 8 Lochia
- 9 Common Questions on Recovery after Childbirth
- 10 Preparing to go Back to Work?
- 11 Getting a ‘Flat’ Belly Again
- 12 Food Groups and Servings for Postpartum Women
- 13 Unhappiness after Childbirth . The Self Assessment Tool
- 14 Best breathing exercises to do when in labour
- 15 Questions to ask your Childbirth Care Provider
Unhappiness after Childbirth is a common occurrence among mothers. This is the best Self Assessment Tool for Childbirth happiness. It is important to keep track...
For many pregnant women in Kenya, the thought of going into labour is frightening with a majority getting frightened and panicking when it begins....
Once you discover that you’re pregnant, the next step is to choose a healthcare provider to walk the journey with you. Now, how do...