Pregnancy is a joyous and divine moment for every woman – longing for the day they will hold their little one. In getting pregnant there are several crucial things couples need to consider and prepare for. As a couple you will need to visit the doctor (preconception visit) before trying to conceive, particularly those trying for their first baby, or with underlying health concerns or problems. It is best to schedule the appointment at least three months before trying to conceive, to leave enough time for any vaccines required.
- 1 Preparing for Conception
- 2 Basics Of Good Nutrition
- 3 Sex Positions and Trying to Conceive
- 4 How to prepare for an appointment with a Fertility Specialist
- 5 Fibroids: Can they Cause Infertility?
- 6 An overview of Cancer and Infertility
- 7 Birth Control Methods Without Contraceptives
- 8 Common Side Effects of Stopping the Use of Contraceptives
- 9 Emergency Contraception
- 10 Birth Control Methods Without Contraceptives
- 11 Nutrition for Conception
- 12 Irregular periods and conception
Feeling helpless when pregnancy does not happen as planned is common among couples in such situations. However, for those that take the next step...
There is no ‘perfect’ or ‘best’ method of birth control as each method has its advantages and disadvantages. You and your partner need to...
Most women will change their feeding habits the minute that they find out that they are pregnant. However, research shows that your pre-conception diet...
Irregular periods manifest in various ways with some women in Kenya, missing them for a few months and others have extended cycles. If your...