Toddlerhood is a fascinating growth stage for babies and can get somewhat frustrating for a Parent. For instance, it is not uncommon see a Toddler in the supermarket or in any other setting, rolling on the ground, screaming as loudly as they can when they are denied an indulgence. Situations like these put a Parent in embarrassing and sometimes awkward situations. That aside there are many dynamics that come with this growth stage such as bed transitions, sleep and diet. They are also beginning to develop character. Read through our articles’ to help you navigate some of this stage
- 1 Is Sleep As Important As Diet ?
- 2 Helping Your Toddler Sleep Through the Night
- 3 Transitioning Twins to Toddler Beds
- 4 How to Discipline your Toddler
- 5 Characteristics of a 2 year old Toddler
- 6 How to Maintain Consistency in Discipline
- 7 Teaching how to share
- 8 Feeding your Toddler
- 9 How to Make Children Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
- 10 Tips to Potty Training Your Baby
- 11 How to know Baby is ready for Potty Training
- 12 Problems mums are likely to face when potty training
- 13 Allergies and Toddlers
- 14 Head Lice
- 15 Tips To Protect Your Child From School Infections
- 16 Alternative ways to discipline toddlers without spanking
- 17 Tips to Stop Your Toddler From Hitting and Biting
- 18 Sleep Options for your Toddler
DEVELOPING GOOD HABITS
My daughter learnt a phrase in the School last term. She came home shouting, "Sharing is caring!" I asked what that meant and she...
In most Kenyan homes, spanking a toddler may be considered the best way to discipline a toddler. However, spanking or hitting can go overboard...
For parents, getting their toddler to stop hitting or biting may seem impossible especially when yelling “NO” is not working. It is important to...
The decision on which option to use once your baby moves from the crib depends on a number of factors that may include space,...